If you think technology can solve your security problems, then either you don't understand the problems or you don't understand the technology.
- Information Security 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 997 997 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 477 477 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 440 440 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Windows Phone 197 197 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 313 How to find live hosts on my network?
- 32 How does an end user differentiate between OV and DV certificates?
- 32 How does CSRF correlate with Same Origin Policy
- 25 Security seals and the "perception of safety"?
- 22 Intel How Strong is Your Password page, good advice?
- 17 Why can a Tor exit node decrypt data, but not the entry node?
- 15 Popular Security "Cargo Cults"
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.