I work in the field of information security, specialized in secure software-development and security architecture.
I regularly post on Twitter (@Dementophobia) about current security topics. I use Stackexchange to learn as well as help others on their journey.
- Information Security 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.6k 3.6k 1010 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 How to Export Private / Secret ASC Key to Decrypt GPG Files
- 91 In SQL injections why do they put "-- -" at the end of the URL?
- 74 Aren't keyfiles defeating the purpose of encryption?
- 50 What are mistakes beginners should avoid in Dominion?
- 42 Is HTTPS required for local network server to server communication
- 41 Can I cast a spell after a certain part of the stack is resolved in MTG?
- View more network posts →