I graduated with master's degree in Information Security and I am getting ready for Ph.D. I am programmer for more than 20 years. my favorite subjects in security are: cryptography, network security, penetration,Web-server Security.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '16 at 19:29
Top network posts
- 35 What are the differences between TPM and HSM?
- 23 Is TLS 1.0 more secure than TLS 1.2?
- 19 How many qubits are needed to factor 2048-bit RSA keys on a quantum computer?
- 18 Is testing for SQL injection vulnerabilities still relevant in modern web applications?
- 9 Is Apache vulnerable to CVE-2015-1781?
- 8 Wait .5 seconds before continuing code VB.net
- 8 New Gmail login system—going against conventional wisdom?
- View more network posts →