- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 490 490 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 435 435 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 285 285 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- User Experience 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Why doesn't a using-declaration work to solve the diamond problem?
- 51 Is ConcurrentHashMap totally safe?
- 35 Why a non-final "local" variable cannot be used inside an inner class, and instead a non-final field of the enclosing class can?
- 31 This case of template function overloading eludes my understanding
- 31 How to exit from PHP code block?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 3 '13