I'm a Generation X'er and have been a Dungeon Master and occasional player since I was introduced to edition one of D&D and AD&D way back in the late 70's when I was a pretty young kid. I continued playing D&D, edition two, throughout college and grad school in the late 1980's and early 1990's, primarily as DM. I had the DM bug by then, completely addicted to my hobby of creating campaigns, painting maps on poster board, marking grids lightly over their surfaces, spraying hair spray on them to make them more durable. I had figures and props and map books, and I really enjoyed myself. I played edition 3.5 for a long time after college but then skipped edition 4 and jumped right into edition 5 about a year ago as a player, specifically a wood elf druid, before becoming a DM again. I also play other games, like Warhammer 40k.
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '19 at 18:12
Top network posts
- 48 I did something I am not proud of, and was rightly accused of cheating by the instructor. What is next for me?
- 21 Can the Protection fighting style be used in this way?
- 11 Can a Scourge Aasimar fly?
- 10 Is Faerie Fire dispelled by the Darkness spell?
- 9 Is it true that almost everyone who starts a PhD and sticks around long enough can get one?
- 8 Students requesting to switch partners mid term
- 7 How big/little of an opening does a boggle need to use its Dimensional Rift ability?
- View more network posts →