TINKER HACKER MAKER DAD
Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, I do Cloud Security at Google.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or "insider" knowledge. In fact, nearly all of my content here was written before I even started working at Google, so don't get too excited.
Side note: Google is awesome. If you get a chance to work here, I highly recommend it.
- Information Security 79.5k 79.5k 2525 gold badges140140 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Server Fault 14.6k 14.6k 77 gold badges4646 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 404 Why are salted hashes more secure for password storage?
- 383 "Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange" in plain English
- 335 How do you restart php-fpm?
- 281 Exploitable PHP functions
- 245 SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 244 What is certificate pinning?
- 234 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- View more network posts →