In my day job, I support the backend for applications that help the global mailbox provider network to prevent SPAM and collect data to assist in SPAM & Email Fraud prevention. I automate virtual machine provisioning & software configuration with DevOps, CI/CD, Monitoring and Clustering technologies such as Chef, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, GoCD, Kubernetes, Graphite, Grafana, Kafka, ElasticSearch etc...
For fun, I'm into Electronic Music Production, DJing, and Hardware & Circuit hacking.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 957 957 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 880 880 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 854 854 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 Command to list services that start on startup?
- 70 How to unify package installation tasks in ansible?
- 41 mysql sorting of version numbers
- 30 How to send data to local clipboard from a remote SSH session
- 29 Indenting code in Sublime text 2?
- 20 Is it possible to set Gnome Terminal's title to "user@host" for whatever host I'm connected to?
- 19 How do I change the default browser that konsole opens URLs with?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 9 '16