Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 9 '17 at 19:20
- Stack Overflow 245.5k 245.5k 4343 gold badges378378 silver badges444444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 966 966 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 665 665 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1788 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 804 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 578 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 432 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 432 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 362 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 251 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →