Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 9 '17 at 19:20
- Stack Overflow 232k 232k 3838 gold badges362362 silver badges430430 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 986 986 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 665 665 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1529 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 661 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 523 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 392 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 351 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 318 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 235 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →