I am an independent software developer in South Carolina. I enjoy all types of software engineering, and I especially enjoy building web applications for data management.
Developing software through all stages, including testing and debugging, has given me a much greater appreciation for high-quality software development. In particular, it has given me an appreciation for the best software engineer in history--God. After all, He programmed us. He wrote computer programs (in our brain) that could write other computer programs! I'm so glad that He has provided a way for us to be forgiven of our sins by faith in Jesus Christ, His only Son, and the only way to Heaven. Indeed, I can agree with David in the Bible when he says, "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '18 at 14:07
Top network posts
- 47 Is laptop "secure sleep" mode theoretically possible?
- 17 Can I loop through key/value pairs in a VBA collection?
- 7 Why is faith seen as a sign of weakness, instead of an unexplored land/opportunity?
- 5 RegEx Replace string
- 5 Get the URL of current script even if it's included?
- View more network posts →