I like doing things manually. But I'm finally picking up on how incredibly useful all these new tools are.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 19 '13 at 21:59
- Stack Overflow 17.5k 17.5k 2323 gold badges6161 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Astronomy 835 835 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 616 616 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Chess 363 363 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Git: Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 152 Git: Installing Git in PATH with GitHub client for Windows
- 147 Use CSS to automatically add 'required field' asterisk to form inputs
- 140 Can a for loop increment/decrement by more than one?
- 105 Is saving passwords in Chrome as safe as using LastPass if you leave it signed in?
- 44 Create a GitHub webhook for when a pull request is accepted & merged to master
- View more network posts →