Former principle software developer with a CS undergrad and a MIS degree. Around 13 years of professional experience, worked on many kinds of projects, from embedded systems to database driven sites, on sites with traffic up to 2 million hits per month, and on teams as large as 50 other programmers. I have professionally worked primarily with nodejs, C, PHP, and MySQL, with some Python, C#, and Lisp experience mixed in. I am passionate about usability, security, and protocols. As of 2019, I am a PhD candidate in CS/Usable Security at BYU.
I host the Space 4X MMOG SkyLords. I develop in and love vim and tmux. I love programming with closures (eg, in Lisp). I run Arch Linux at work and home. I beat Nethack on my Nexus One Android phone, have also owned a OnePlus One and OnePlus 3T - looking for an affordable developer and privacy friendly option for my next phone. Formerly subscribed to EVE Online, and lived in all but low-sec. You can find more about me at iiridayn.info.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 318 318 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 284 284 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 260 260 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 260 260 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 PHP get number of week for month
- 13 How to escape a pipe char in a code statement in a markdown table?
- 12 A Matchstick puzzle with a little twist
- 11 Understanding promise.race() usage
- 11 What is the idea behind ^= 32, that converts lowercase letters to upper and vice versa?
- 11 What the CEO says has to go no matter what
- 10 Is there a different understanding of "rubber" in British and American English?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.