Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '17 at 18:13
- Japanese Language 11k 11k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 721 721 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 575 575 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 218 218 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Can parser combinators be made efficient?
- 35 Is ending question sentences with の really feminine?
- 24 What are the general principles of using verbs to modify nouns (e.g. 焦げるトースト/焦げたトースト)?
- 23 Where does です come from?
- 21 How does pitch accent work in Japanese?
- 18 How does the の work in 「日本人の知らない日本語」?
- 18 In front of "ほうがいい," is it always past tense?
- View more network posts →