Eighteen years of solving technical problems, while understanding business needs. I’ve worked as a consultant to clients, as part of internal IT departments, and running hosted applications for the public. To do well in any job in technology, the same skills are needed: collaboration, listening, the ability to learn or teach, and the will to put in hard work.
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 8 years
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '13 at 17:26
- Server Fault 34.9k 34.9k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Super User 556 556 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 243 243 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 198 198 44 bronze badges
- Information Security 166 166 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Something is burning in the server room; how can I quickly identify what it is?
- 70 How to identify who/what uses a Windows 2003 server?
- 34 Equivalent of LogRotate for Windows?
- 33 How do you start/stop IIS 7 app pool from cmd line if there are spaces in the app pool name?
- 27 Copy large files to multiple machines on a LAN
- 26 Best Practices in Username Standards: Avoiding Problems
- 19 Packet capture via cmd
- View more network posts →