Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 9 '13 at 3:42
- Cryptography 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 353 353 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 343 343 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 259 259 66 bronze badges
- Information Security 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How much would it cost in U.S. dollars to brute force a 256 bit key in a year?
- 32 Taking advantage of one-time pad key reuse?
- 29 What is a white-box implementation of a cryptographic algorithm?
- 25 Why is there an enormous difference between SAT solvers?
- 16 Why did NIST remove The Lempel-Ziv Compression test from the Statistical Test Suite?
- 15 Why is there an enormous difference between SAT solvers?
- 12 A block cipher with independent keys for each round
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 30 '11