- Identity is the new perimeter
- Password managers are the best solution available right now
- National ID cards can be good for security and privacy
- Output sanitisation trumps input validation
- Be pragmatic; perfect is the enemy of good enough
- The long-term solution is for vendors to build more security into systems
Member for 7 years, 7 months
54 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 10:09
- Information Security 31.9k 31.9k 66 gold badges8989 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 229 Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- 143 How safe are password managers like LastPass?
- 98 Trying to create safe website where security is handled by the website and not the user
- 90 Company computers for competent developers, how can you deal with them?
- 82 Angular-ui-router: ui-sref-active and nested states
- 81 Is there a threshold for a password so long it doesn't get any more secure or even becomes insecure?
- 68 Why can't I just let customers connect directly to my database?
- View more network posts →