I code for fun, mostly self taught, both high and low level. Also self taught in various aspects of information security. Love the puzzles.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 28 '19 at 17:25
- Information Security 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 945 945 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 817 817 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arqade 371 371 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 266 266 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is Deanna Troi's position in Betazed society?
- 16 subversion get latest without updating svn:externals
- 13 How to detect "forged" SSL certificates from the webserver end
- 13 What are the advantages of EV Certificate?
- 12 Why is 'Salt Asbestos Curtain' the Aperture Science motto?
- 12 What happens to a traveller or object when a Stargate's iris is closed?
- 10 Manually adding 's' to 'http'
- View more network posts →