Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. (Mahatma Gandhi)
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Gates and Windows? (Unknown)
Security at the expense of usability comes at the expense of security. (AviD)
- Information Security 18.1k 18.1k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 749 749 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 285 285 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 248 248 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 What is the website checking about my browser to protect the website from a DDoS?
- 83 Prevention measures against laptop seizure at US borders
- 76 Why didn't OSes securely delete files right from the beginning? And why do they still not do this?
- 73 Proving creation time/date of a screenshot
- 47 Why would the government collect Wi-Fi SSIDs via manual door-to-door questioning of citizens?
- 47 Are there security advantages gained from forcing a website to be available from just one tab at a time?
- 37 Is `~/Documents` a relative or an absolute path?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
13 Are DRM related questions on-topic here? Dec 23 '15
9 Can new users edit their own question? May 29 '15
9 Add a link to Law.SE to the Help Center? Aug 19 '16
8 Why is this question considered “Opinion based”? Nov 2 '15
8 Close reason: lacks basic research Sep 22 '15