Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. (Mahatma Gandhi)
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Gates and Windows? (Unknown)
Security at the expense of usability comes at the expense of security. (AviD)
- Information Security 18.8k 18.8k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 859 859 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 305 305 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 258 258 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 What is the website checking about my browser to protect the website from a DDoS?
- 83 Prevention measures against laptop seizure at US borders
- 76 Why didn't OSes securely delete files right from the beginning? And why do they still not do this?
- 73 Proving creation time/date of a screenshot
- 47 Are there security advantages gained from forcing a website to be available from just one tab at a time?
- 47 Why would the government collect Wi-Fi SSIDs via manual door-to-door questioning of citizens?
- 38 How secure is 7z encryption?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.