Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 4 '18 at 10:38
- Arqade 16.3k 16.3k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.9k 6.9k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 133 Why are programs written in C and C++ so frequently vulnerable to overflow attacks?
- 96 Why are Fallout's computers so backwards?
- 82 Could someone who sent a letter in 19th century London expect a reply within 2 hours?
- 76 Why don't Wizards use wrist straps to protect against disarming charms?
- 75 Should I be concerned for Viruses when I download through Steam?
- View more network posts →