When I say Pacific Time Zone, I really mean it. If you are a headhunter from somewhere else, you've never heard of US time zones, and you call me at 6:00 AM, I reserve the right to treat you with reasonable rudeness, or unreasonable rudeness (within reason), at least until I wake up.
By causing my telephone to ring, you agree to prepay all travel, interview and/or relocation expense related to your job or contract.
Pacific Time Zone
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 12 '14 at 1:57
Top network posts
- 24 Are SMS,MMS stored on the network service providers' servers?
- 20 Can the recipient of my emails know my IP address?
- 8 Are there tips and tricks to overcome a fear of flying?
- 5 Why does my mic behave like an antenna only when I touch it?
- 5 On the role of "accidents" in "realistic" stories
- View more network posts →