There's no lack of reasons to stop using SE...
Member for 6 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '14 at 17:39
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 782 782 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 425 425 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 391 391 1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 378 378 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Does L'Hôpital's work the other way?
- 27 What does "homomorphism" require that "morphism" doesn't?
- 22 Can you get ink poisoning from drawing or writing on your skin with pen?
- 15 Why are filenames that start with a dot hidden? Can I hide files without using a dot as their first character?
- 14 Should we develop a linking system?
- 14 Why do hard links seem to take the same space as the originals?
- 13 Is 2201 really the only non-palindromic number whose cube is palindromic?
- View more network posts →