Bryan has years of experience in business and software engineering/architecture, as well as those rare visionary qualities that make a great entrepreneur. He is an accomplished executive and leader with a passion for fostering new business growth and building long-term partnerships.
His recent work focuses on platform and devops, driving continuous improvement in the three Xs: Developer eXperience, Operational eXcellence, and soX compliance.
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Ubuntu refuses to output audio via HDMI
- 47 What headers are automatically sent by wget?
- 43 What are the differences between linux-generic, linux-server and linux-virtual kernel packages?
- 40 Is "real salt" the same as "initialization vectors"?
- 36 I just discovered major security flaws in my web store?
- 30 Why use a PSR-0 or PSR-4 autoload in composer if classmap is actually faster?
- 28 Is there a tool for validating /etc/network/interfaces files?
- View more network posts →