If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time.
Annapolis, MD, United States
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '15 at 12:35
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Science 361 361 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Golf 332 332 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 255 255 33 gold badges44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 251 251 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Where is the all Android broadcast Intent list
- 37 Why "Buttons in button bars should be borderless" in Android API Level 15?
- 26 Why is binary search faster than ternary search?
- 21 Use Android 4.0 styled toggle-button
- 17 Mortgage sold to yet another servicer. What are my options?
- 16 Are You the One? (Mastermind Derivative)
- 14 Simple example auditd configuration?
- View more network posts →