My mottoes are:
- Useful security: solving real security problems that matter to real users.
- Smart security: stop spending in security and start investing in security.
- Invisible security: stop preventing people from working.
Drop me a line if you are trying to solve your problems in: security management and governance, information security, risk management and mitigation, internal audit, raise security awareness, improve your DRP/BCP...
Member for 6 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '14 at 13:13
Top network posts
- 90 Why can we still crack snapchat photos in 12 lines of Ruby?
- 36 If I visit a HTTPS website when using Tor, is my IP exposed?
- 13 Bank accepts different password to the one that I set
- 8 Are userid and password needed in order to pentest a website?
- 6 Apparently PayPal-affiliated site with very suspect security
- 6 What is a good algorithm for memorizing a password in a few minutes?
- 5 How do I sign another person's key and make the signature expire?
- View more network posts →