- Stack Overflow 59.5k 59.5k 44 gold badges123123 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 39k 39k 11 gold badge6565 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.2k 7.2k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 Call one constructor from another
- 111 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 85 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 73 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 67 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 63 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 60 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →