I'm a product manager for Ping Identity and have been in the identity and information security space for 30+ years.
I'm comfortable leading or carrying on a discussion identity management and standards such as SAML, OAuth, and OIDC in-depth. I've worked with most security stacks including Broadcom/CA, Oracle, Forgerock, Microsoft, and of course Ping Identity (I mean, I'm a product manager there, for crying out loud).
When not nerding out on identity, I workout so I can drink and eat what I want, I play with RC cars and go snowboarding, I listen to damn near anything, and love spending time on the water.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 21:49
Top network posts
- 11 How to configure Single Logout when using Google Apps as the Identity Provider?
- 10 What is SAML profile and binding?
- 8 Ping Federate IDP-SP Implementation
- 6 Should the same SAML Response be accepted twice, multiple times?
- 6 Is there a PingFederate metadata URL?
- 6 SameSite attribute break SAML flow
- 5 Requested Authentication Method is not supported on the STS
- View more network posts →