Jack of all trades, master of none. Certainly better than a master of one.
Top network posts
- 64 How can common users defend against the StageFright vulnerability?
- 55 Why are self signed certificates not trusted and is there a way to make them trusted?
- 53 Should I publish my public SSH key with user@hostname at the end?
- 49 Phones broadcast the SSIDs of all networks they have ever connected to. How can these be obtained by an attacker?
- 49 Is it safe to send SSL certificates via email?
- 20 How to read text file in android from web?
- 20 How can I get Date in MM/DD/YY format from Timestamp
- View more network posts →