Your Common Sense
I've been expelled from Stack Overflow solely because of my pursuit of quality. Beside many other things (like title and tag editing, finding dupes, etc), I tirelessly chased people who wrote bad answers, and naturally those people bombarded moderators with complaints.
So moderators decided: as it's impossible anyway for just one person to drain this Stack sewage that overflows with misinformation, outdated practices, wild guesses and all sorts of harmful content; and as it's much simpler to ban one truth-seeker than hundreds of rep-whores, then this one should be banned.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '18 at 13:03
- Stack Overflow 152.9k 152.9k 3434 gold badges194194 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Code Review 7k 7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 746 746 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1114 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 939 Join vs. sub-query
- 363 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 323 How can prepared statements protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 152 mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter / Call to a member function bind_param() errors. How to get the actual mysql error and fix it?
- 139 How can I use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 126 PHP - Using PDO with IN clause array
- View more network posts →