Your Common Sense
I've been expelled from Stack Overflow solely because of my pursuit of quality. Beside many other things (like title and tag editing, finding dupes, etc), I tirelessly chased people who wrote bad answers, and naturally those people bombarded moderators with complaints.
So moderators decided: as it's impossible anyway for just one person to drain this Stack sewage that overflows with misinformation, outdated practices, wild guesses and all sorts of harmful content; and as it's much simpler to ban one truth-seeker than hundreds of rep-whores, then this one should be banned.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '18 at 13:03
- Stack Overflow 144.1k 144.1k 2626 gold badges165165 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 17.3k 17.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Review 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 735 735 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1055 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 793 Join vs. sub-query
- 347 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 276 How can prepared statements protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 126 How can I use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 107 Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?
- 103 mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter / Call to a member function bind_param() errors. How to get the actual mysql error and fix it?
- View more network posts →