Currently working as a penetration tester, although my past experience has been purely development. I like to patrol Information Security as well as Stack Overflow. I am most knowledgeable in .NET but have a large amount of coding and development knowledge from education and past work experiences.
Top network posts
- 17 Redirecting/rickrolling intruders
- 7 Deserializing JSON with dynamic keys
- 6 Do I have to guard against SQL injection if I used a dropdown?
- 5 EnumerableCollectionView to ListCollectionView with DataGrids
- 5 Is jQuery.val() enough to prevent XSS
- 5 WPF D3 Dynamic Data Display Multiple axes
- View more network posts →