Network Security Ronin
Father. Husband. Geek. Sheepdog. Security wonk. Breaker of Gadgets. Fixer and defender of digital stuff. Linuxwright.
-Recovering- relapsed gamer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mountain Standard Tribe
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 '18 at 5:09
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 715 715 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 521 521 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 335 335 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 160 160 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Exit shell with shortcut (not typing exit) that closes session properly
- 24 Inherit existing server
- 18 Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
- 11 Installing apt-get on redhat
- 9 fortran in fedora linux
- 7 How can someone DDoS me?
- 7 How can a site know about insecure password?
- View more network posts →