I play a number of board and card games with varying degrees of skill, but using "algorithms" to avoid the most obvious mistakes. Depending on the game, if you can beat me, you are probably not a beginner, and perhaps a pretty good player.
New York, New York
Member for 5 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '17 at 23:05
- History 88.1k 88.1k 1212 gold badges201201 silver badges433433 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.1k 18.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Chess 10.9k 10.9k 2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →
0 Am I allowed to delete my own non answered question? Jan 30 '15