Tom Hawtin - tackline
Work: An engineer in Java SE security for Oracle Corporation UK Ltd. The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Oracle does not reflect my views.
Top advice: If I were you, I wouldn't be starting from here.
Toast advice: Look after the corners and the middle will look after itself.
Java claim to fame: I was once in the same room as James Gosling.
In the next few months, I shall be going to:
- 17-19 Nov 2010, Devoxx, Antwerp
- (please add more here)
- (you know, this is looking very blank)
Recentish past events:
- 14-17 Apr 2010, ACCU, Oxford, UK
- 18-20 Nov 2009, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 7 Nov 2009, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 2 Nov 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, Amsterdam
- 28 Oct 2009, Stackoverflow DevDay, London, UK
- 31-2 Jul/Aug 2009, DEFCON17, Las Vegas, NV
- 29-30 Jul 2009, BlackHat USA, Las Vegas, NV
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '16 at 1:37
- Stack Overflow 130.3k 130.3k 2929 gold badges190190 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Bicycles 722 722 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 633 633 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 616 616 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 538 String concatenation: concat() vs "+" operator
- 344 How do I determine whether an array contains a particular value in Java?
- 311 How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 306 Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 243 Viewing contents of a .jar file
- 226 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 177 How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- View more network posts →