I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 9 years, 7 months
29 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '19 at 22:24
- Information Security 19.8k 19.8k 55 gold badges6666 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Get pandas.read_csv to read empty values as empty string instead of nan
- 92 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 89 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 73 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 69 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 68 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 65 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- View more network posts →