I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 8 years, 11 months
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 at 22:24
- Information Security 16.6k 16.6k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.2k 2.2k 2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 622 622 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 85 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 70 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 67 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 65 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 64 How to securely hash passwords?
- 61 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- View more network posts →