I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 10 years, 3 months
31 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '19 at 22:24
- Information Security 20.1k 20.1k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Get pandas.read_csv to read empty values as empty string instead of nan
- 95 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 89 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 74 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 74 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 71 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 70 How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →