- ProfileGem: an extensible and modular way to control your Bash shell.
- prompt.gem: a clean, customizable prompt for your Bash shell.
- F-ANSI: Java library for colored terminal output and cursor control via ANSI escape codes.
- bash-cache: Caching / memoization utility for Bash
- PyCrawl: Python web crawler, designed for site diagnostics.
b: Lightweight distributed issue tracker for Mercurial repositories.
- jGrep: Graphical file search utility, intended for Windows users who miss
I release all my StackOverflow/StackExchange code snippets under an Apache license, in case StackExchange's CC-BY-SA is insufficient for your use case.
- Stack Overflow 43.3k 43.3k 1717 gold badges134134 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 696 696 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 672 672 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 How to catch and print the full exception traceback without halting/exiting the program?
- 246 How to create a generic array in Java?
- 121 How is Java's ThreadLocal implemented under the hood?
- 107 Why is it said that "HTTP is a stateless protocol"?
- 55 Does Files.createTempDirectory remove the directory after JVM exits normally?
- 51 Why can nested child classes access private members of their parent class, but grandchildren cannot?
- 48 How to prevent Gson from expressing integers as floats
- View more network posts →