I have over 12 years of experience within the technical security market and has gained a huge wealth of knowledge and expertise through the delivery of technical security testing and managing large penetration testing programmes.
In addition to this I have experience in providing technical expertise to high profile security incidents.
My specialist skill is bridging the gap between technical teams and senior management.
I am also an active member of the wider security industry, where I have worked to improve the understanding, use and development of security testing and have regularly presented on the subject of information security and its many facets.
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '12 at 11:38
Top network posts
- 40 What techniques do advanced firewalls use to protect againt DoS/DDoS?
- 15 What is the difference in security between a VPN- and a SSL-connection?
- 14 PostgreSQL Security Audit
- 13 What do you see as the emerging threats for 2011
- 12 MS-SQL Password Storage
- 12 Establishing routines on what to do if a PC gets stolen
- 10 High concentration of UDP traffic, good or bad?
- View more network posts →