I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '19 at 14:30
- Stack Overflow 22.2k 22.2k 99 gold badges7474 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 300 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 201 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 164 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 117 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 103 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 74 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- View more network posts →