- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 680 680 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 224 224 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Why does my digital bank need my phone date and hour to be correct?
- 28 How can we exchange public keys between two servers in a secure way?
- 27 What are the risks of not hashing auto-generated passwords?
- 20 How can I prevent a user from copying files to another hard drive?
- 18 Is it a security vulnerability to tell a user what input characters are valid/invalid?
- 17 Program claiming a dedicated user to run itself
- View more network posts →