I am the owner of Leveler Games, and creator of Planetary Settlers - an educational videogame on Steam (which is where my avatar comes from - Blue 42). I am into cybersecurity, God / the Bible (Christianity), science, 3D printing, game development, coding, playing video games, and inventing. I like to seek out knowledge, ask and answer interesting questions, and even share some of my ideas! My goals are to make the world a better place with my ideas, inventions, and sharing the Gospel. I want to continue to sustain myself, and my wife. I and my wife both have some disabilities, but we try to work around them. I may not be as physically capable as I used to be, but my brain still works!
Member for 6 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '20 at 21:00
- Astronomy 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 942 942 1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Pets 721 721 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 387 387 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Would it be good secure programming practice to overwrite a "sensitive" variable before deleting it?
- 58 Is this a self rolled hashing/obfuscation method? Can you recognize the pattern?
- 43 What is the best home wireless network encryption algorithm to use?
- 40 Does matter accumulate just outside the event horizon of a black hole?
- 29 What is a good way to authenticate a user to a smart phone?
- 18 What's the likelihood of the existence of unknown elements in the Solar System?
- 17 Could light be dark matter?
- View more network posts →