- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 511 511 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 236 236 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 What's the advantage of using PBKDF2 vs SHA256 to generate an AES encryption key from a passphrase?
- 48 Weird use of `?:` in `typeid` code
- 47 In a templated derived class, why do I need to qualify base class member names with "this->" inside a member function?
- 45 Why AES is not used for secure hashing, instead of SHA-x?
- 31 What is the speed of "electricity"?
- 29 Is there any technical security reason not to buy the cheapest SSL certificate you can find?
- 28 Why is C++ allowing me to assign a const char to a const char *?!
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
0 Do I have -3823 rep change? Jun 2 '19