- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 343 343 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 236 236 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 108 108 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 What's the advantage of using PBKDF2 vs SHA256 to generate an AES encryption key from a passphrase?
- 47 Weird use of `?:` in `typeid` code
- 45 In a templated derived class, why do I need to qualify base class member names with "this->" inside a member function?
- 44 Why AES is not used for secure hashing, instead of SHA-x?
- 29 Is there any technical security reason not to buy the cheapest SSL certificate you can find?
- 28 Deprecation of the static keyword... no more?
- 28 Why is C++ allowing me to assign a const char to a const char *?!
- View more network posts →