Researcher with focus on Networking / IT Security. Has working experience in both system administration and software development. My current topic is intrusion detection and anomaly/outlier detection on Big Security Data. Gathered a lot of practical experience in IT Security with a variety of industrial partners during my PhD studies.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 at 10:59
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Expatriates 651 651 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 393 393 55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 368 368 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 313 313 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Stagefright security issue: what can a regular user do to mitigate the issue without a patch?
- 9 How to prepare/construct features for anomaly detection (network security data)
- 8 Why does Kaliningrad belong to Russia?
- 7 Blue Card vs Work Permit for IT Specialists
- 7 A destructive force can always leak information through HTTP packets. Should I bother configuring outbound rules on my firewall?
- 7 Is rooting an Android phone to install an anti-virus firewall worth it?
- 6 SAP HANA and Hibernate Support
- View more network posts →