I am the author of iPhone/iPad music instruments: Geo Synthesizer, Mugician (Pythagoras), and Cantor (AlephOne), and Xstrument for OSX (also misspelled "Xtrument").
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '16 at 4:35
Top Network Posts
- 15 Can the iPhone detect the size of a touch?
- 14 Why is Math.random() not designed to be cryptographically secure?
- 12 What is a specific example of how the Shellshock Bash bug could be exploited?
- 10 How to do a https request with bad certificate?
- 9 What problems of procedural programming does OOP solve in practice?
- 7 Why Is Just Intonation Impractical?
- 7 Should I be concerned if my website throws stack information?
- View more network posts →