Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 15:31
Top network posts
- 16 How does std::cout print negative zero in a ones-complement system?
- 9 Running bash commands in the background without printing job and process ids
- 9 (3^n + 2^n) % 10 for large n
- 9 People in a rollercoaster or falling elevator feel the rapid descent, so why don't pilots in the cockpit?
- 8 Does an Internet Service Provider rewriting TCP traffic to prevent SSL/TLS constitute wiretap?
- 8 How to edit photograph to remove flashes of light / glow / glare?
- 7 Simulate x-screen?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.