Security researcher, ex-pentester, ex-developer, reverse engineer, amateur cryptography, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, promulgator of useless facts.
Strengths: Security, Crypto, Win32 API, Windows Internals, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly, Arduino
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
Top Network Posts
- 1115 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 901 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 697 How to store salt?
- 478 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 246 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 239 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 220 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →