Pentester, ex-developer, security researcher, reverse engineer, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, zombie eradicator, promulgator of useless facts, shrubbery inspector, bacon aficionado.
Strengths: Security, Crypto, Win32 API, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
Top Network Posts
- 1086 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 895 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 663 How to store salt?
- 471 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 236 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 226 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 213 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →