S.L. Barth - Reinstate Monica
I no longer flag spam on Stack Exchange sites.
Stack Exchange, Inc has alienated its veteran users, and even slandered a volunteer .
The community has been begging to talk, but the company refuses.
Maybe, if the community allows the site to be overrun with spam, the company will finally realize that we need each other... and talk.
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.4k 10.4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 1212 gold badges4444 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Should I take over a compromised website from another hacker?
- 64 How can common users defend against the StageFright vulnerability?
- 49 Why is java.util.Observable not an abstract class?
- 42 warning: [serial] serializable class SomeClass has no definition of serialVersionUID
- 34 Let's experiment with town-hall-style chat events
- 31 Can we tamper-proof a game that's sold along with the Windows machine it runs on?
- 28 Invalidate reviews by known robo-reviewers
- View more network posts →