- Information Security 163.6k 163.6k 2626 gold badges327327 silver badges463463 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 856 856 11 gold badge55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Cryptography 851 851 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 451 451 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1751 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 394 How can PayPal spoof emails so easily to say it comes from someone else?
- 353 How can I explain to non-techie friends that "cryptography is good"?
- 257 How can I create a password that says "SALT ME!" when hashed?
- 210 Password rules: Should I disallow "leetspeak" dictionary passwords like XKCD's Tr0ub4dor&3
- 166 How do I know a piece of software only does what the author claims?
- 160 Why can't I MitM a Diffie-Hellman key exchange?
- View more network posts →