Developer, using primarily OpenSource technologies.
Short list of known/used stuff
- Operating systems: Linux (Gentoo, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Web development languages: HTML, CSS
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, OpenLDAP
- Geographical systems: MapServer, MapScript (with Python, PHP), PostGIS
- Standard Linux/Posix tools: sed, grep, awk, ...
- Version control systems: git, svn, (sometimes used) cvs
- Professional IDEs: eclipse, emacs
- Some sysadmin skill: Apache, MySQL, Bind, Postfix, Bacula, .. but that's not my primary job
- Also, I'm doing some electronics experiments with arduino and similar stuff..
Member for 9 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '18 at 14:12
Top network posts
- 54 Python: How can I execute a jar file through a python script
- 25 Creating a folder with timestamp
- 18 Python 3.7: check if type annotation is "subclass" of generic
- 15 Select first Descendant with CSS
- 12 Get the string within brackets in Python
- 11 Mongodb vs PostgreSQL in django
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 14 '18