I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '19 at 3:56
- Worldbuilding 11.5k 11.5k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 251 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 112 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 70 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →