I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '19 at 3:56
- Worldbuilding 11.7k 11.7k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9k 9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.7k 6.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 112 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 70 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 65 Stealth in Space: How realistic is it?
- View more network posts →