I work on webapps and some scripting by day, mostly in C#, Python, and Typescript. I like making tools better.
In my spare time, I
- Read science and historical fiction, nonfiction, and occasionally fantasy
- Contribute to open source
- Do what my wife wants me to
in no particular order.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '19 at 16:24
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 457 457 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 452 452 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 268 268 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Does Microsoft's "Password Ban" list insecurely store user passwords?
- 58 How to group time by hour or by 10 minutes
- 47 New Gmail login system—going against conventional wisdom?
- 36 Is it a mistake to use a password that has previously been used (by anyone ever)?
- 31 I want HTML link to .ics file to open in calendar app when clicked, currently opens file as plain text. Suggestions?
- 21 Getting WGET to display a less verbose output
- 13 How to install a gem or update RubyGems if it fails with a permissions error
- View more network posts →