Down voting policy for questions:
- I only consider downvoting questions about mall-ware, spy-ware, and bots: I receive enough spam mail every day as it is, don't want to help proliferate that.
- Will consider down-voting mallware related question no matter what the current score is. As far as I'm concerned they can't get low enough negative scores.
Down voting policy for answers:
- I only consider downvoting answers that I believe are wrong. Corollary:
- If I'm wrong, feel free the downlote and leave a message. I don't fight back. It'll help me fix the answer or delete it if it's not fixable. I've got the Disciplined badge, I have no problem deleting my own answer if you convince me it's wrong.
- I never downvote without a comment: I might up-vote an "-1" comment and then down-vote the answer, or I might add my own comment including "-1" somewhere in the body. The community (and the poster of the answer) need to know why I think the answer's wrong!
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '13 at 13:28
- Stack Overflow 24.7k 24.7k 22 gold badges5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 252 252 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 226 226 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Information Security 111 111 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Delphi event handling, how to create own event
- 38 How to ensure only a single instance of my application runs?
- 38 May I suggest: Are you sure you want to delete? Someone's answering the question right now. Give them 5 minutes to finish
- 32 Using TRichEdit at runtime without defining a parent
- 29 Will compiling a DLL in Delphi 7 on a 64bit OS result in a 64bit DLL?
- 28 pass unlimited number of parameters to procedure
- 27 Why do I get access violations when a control's class name is very, very long?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14