I am a computer scientist, robotics educator, and aspiring cryptographer. Paid to do appsec and pen-testing work at Entrust Datacard.
I am currently working as a C++ and Java developer in the public-key infrastructure, cryptography, and authentication domains.
I hold a Master's degree from McGill University's School of Computer Science. I studied robotics, specifically computer vision and path planning.
While at McGill, I held a Tomlinson Teaching Fellowship, the main focus of which was to train graduate teaching assistants in the use of Active Learning Strategies in the classroom.
I have been involved in the FIRST Robotics competition since 2004 as a student and a mentor, which has massively shaped my life.
If you wish to send me secure mail, you can find my PGP key here.
Disclaimer: views expressed in my posts are prepared using publicly-available references and general personal experience. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer or any other organization with which I am affiliated
- Information Security 40.7k 40.7k 1515 gold badges103103 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 619 619 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Academia 578 578 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 254 If my password was able to be printed on a form sent home from my child's school, does it imply insecure password storage policies?
- 190 Isn't Ubuntu's system prompt for my password spoofable?
- 150 How critical is it to keep your password length secret?
- 125 Is there any difference between HTTP and HTTPS when using my home / own internet connection
- 118 Do 2FA sites leak info by confirming a correct password guess?
- 115 Why hasn't it become the norm to inhibit repeated password guesses?
- 104 Should I revoke no longer used Let's Encrypt certificates before destroying them?
- View more network posts →