I am a computer scientist, robotics educator, and aspiring cryptographer. Paid to do appsec and pen-testing work at Entrust; opinions here are my own.
I am currently working as a C++ and Java developer in the public-key infrastructure, cryptography, and authentication domains.
I hold a Master's degree from McGill University's School of Computer Science. I studied robotics, specifically computer vision and path planning.
While at McGill, I held a Tomlinson Teaching Fellowship, the main focus of which was to train graduate teaching assistants in the use of Active Learning Strategies in the classroom.
I have been involved in the FIRST Robotics competition since 2004 as a student and a mentor, which has massively shaped my life.
If you wish to send me secure mail, you can find my PGP key here.
Disclaimer: views expressed in my posts are prepared using publicly-available references and general personal experience. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer or any other organization with which I am affiliated
- Information Security 55.6k 55.6k 2020 gold badges142142 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- The Workplace 745 745 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- User Experience 619 619 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 If my password was able to be printed on a form sent home from my child's school, does it imply insecure password storage policies?
- 237 Why is the OS obfuscation defense against "It's a Unix system!" not widely implemented?
- 192 Isn't Ubuntu's system prompt for my password spoofable?
- 165 What is the benefit of having FIPS hardware-level encryption on a drive when you can use Veracrypt instead?
- 155 How critical is it to keep your password length secret?
- 153 Can you hide your OS from programs? Can you trick a program into thinking you are on a different OS?
- 126 Is there any difference between HTTP and HTTPS when using my home / own internet connection
- View more network posts →